Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Blogging Challenge -- Days 9-13

9. What's On Your Bucket List?

Travel to Europe
Run a marathon
Find a job I love, so I don't feel like I'm working
Visit NYC
Go on a family vacation
Lead a women's Bible study
Go to a movie by myself

Things I Have Already Achieved on my Bucket List:

Give blood
Donate hair to Locks of Love
Go skydiving
Go on an international mission trip (South Korea and Costa Rica)

10. Daily Routine -- With a 2 month old baby, my daily routine looks very different each day! Three days a week I go to work, leaving before the sun comes up and not getting home until about 5 pm. After I get home from work, I either go to youth girl's Bible study, Wednesday night dinner at my church, or relax at home for the evening with my baby and husband. Two days a week, I am off work and am able to get housework done and run errands. I also like to go on a walk, go running, and see friends and family on those days off. My routine is different each day, but I like the variety! And of course, my son determines a lot of how my daily routine goes :)

11. Last Book You Read -- The last few books I have read have been The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Hunger Games series, Mere Christianity, and The Fault in Our Stars.

12. Something You Miss -- I am at the stage of my life where I have a lot of responsibility. I am responsible for another human life, my house, my job, my car, etc. I also have a lot of financial responsibility. I love this phase of my life and am happier than I have ever been, but if I miss anything, it's probably the phase of my life where I had less responsibility and was able to be more carefree. Every decision I make now affects not only myself, but my entire family. Sometimes I miss those carefree high school and college days where I had less responsibility.

13. Do You Have Regret? My biggest regret is probably the time I have wasted in my life worrying about the future or how things would work out. Each time, everything has always worked out and I spent way too much of my time and energy worrying about things I couldn't control.


No comments:

Post a Comment