Monday, March 30, 2015

Blogging Challenge -- Days 28-31

I did it! This is my last installment of the blogging challenge, which means I have successfully completed it! It's always nice to finish something you start :) Here are the answers to the last few questions of the challenge. I've enjoyed writing more often and getting the wheels in my head turning again. I have a few blog posts already written that I will be slowly publishing over the next few weeks and I am excited to share them with you all. This challenge has given me new ideas for my blog and I'm thankful for that!

28.What's your guilty pleasure? The first guilty pleasure that comes to mind is reality t.v. and corny television shows. I enjoy reality television and shows/movies that are light hearted and fun. I view watching t.v. as a way to relax and I don't want to have to think while relaxing. The things I watch may not be challenging for my brain, but they put me in a good mood! (Teen Mom, Four Weddings, Hart of Dixie, Gilmore Girls, and The Fosters all make the list.)

29. What's your favorite time of year and why? Summer. Yep, I said it. Almost everyone I know would say fall is their favorite season and while I do enjoy changing leaves, scarves, and boots, I am a summer girl at heart. I absolutely hate the cold weather (except this year since my son was born in January!) and I am a huge fan of the sun. Being a red head, my skin doesn't do well in the heat, but I still love summer nonetheless. Shorts, long days, swimming, windows down, summer nights, and the beach are my favorites. Plus, I am a complete wimp when it comes to the cold!

30. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? This is a tough one! Ice cream is my favorite dessert, so I am not at all picky. My favorites are birthday cake and Moose Tracks. Yum!

31. Explain what you liked most about this challenge. I basically answered this question in the introduction, but I enjoyed this challenge because certain questions really made me think and pushed me to write about things that weren't always in my comfort zone. It was fun to try something different to help get my creative juices flowing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment