Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Blogging Challenge -- Days 23-27

Good morning! I'm back with another dose of the blogging challenge. I only have one more post after this one and then the challenge will be complete. I hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the warmer weather while it lasts. I'm excited it's Wednesday and almost half way through the week. I am at work today after a perfect day off yesterday. If you are waiting on this day to drag on by, here's something to entertain you on this glorious Wednesday morning:

23. Do you have a hobby? Yes, I do. I love to run! I know, most people think it's crazy, but I truly enjoy it. I started running when I was in 6th grade. We ran the mile run in P.E. and I remember being surprised at how well I did. I was never very good at sports, but for some reason, I excelled at running long distances. From there, I joined track and cross county. I ran both throughout high school (again, I know most people think I'm insane!). I have always felt great while running and considered it "me time". Running relieves my stresses and you can't beat the natural endorphins. I didn't run for almost a year due to my pregnancy, and it was something I missed so much. There's just something freeing about going on a long run while jamming out to some good music that I love. (In fact, running while listening to worship music is a very powerful spiritual experience if you ever want to try it!) Running is fun way to keep in shape and it's a hobby I plan on continuing for years to come.

24. Describe your most embarrassing moment. This question always makes me laugh. Why would I want to tell anyone about my most embarrassing moment?! Lol. Well, there are many, but one that sticks out for me would be falling flat on my face in high school. I was late to class and the halls were almost cleared. It was raining outside that day, so the floors were slick. There were only a few other students in the hallway with me and I fell flat on my face while hurrying to class. One of the girls in the hallway actually laughed at me. I laughed at myself. It was embarrassing, but totally me in high school. Clumsy and a mess!

25. Describe your location. Currently, I am at work! (fun, fun) I work at a car dealership in Atlanta. I'm at my desk with fancy cars (that I will never even get close to owning) as my viewpoint. Not too bad, I guess.

26. What's your favorite food? Cereal. I love it and it's been my favorite food almost all my life. I could eat cereal for every meal and be happy. I have it for dinner often and consider it a treat when I do. I like all types of cereal and enjoy it with almond milk. One quirk about my cereal eating habits is that I almost always mix my cereals. I pour myself a bowl of half one kind and half another kind. I've done it for years and I enjoy the variety. I have no idea if I'm the only person in the world that does that, but I consider it normal :)

27. List 3 online friends you've never met in real life, but hope to soon. I'm not quite sure how to answer this question except to say that it's so weird how you can get to know people so in depth through the internet, but never meet them face-to-face. I love how we will comment on someone's photo online, but if we see them in person, we act like we don't know that person. I believe the internet has made in-person interaction much less frequent and much more awkward. There are many positives to the social media, but I believe this is one negative aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment