Friday, August 1, 2014

1 Year Blogging Anniversary!

This month marks my 1 year blogging anniversary...I can't believe I have been blogging for an entire year! Wow, it's flown by. I've experienced so many changes in the past year and I loved being able to document them here on this blog. I have always enjoyed writing and this has been a creative outlet for me. Thank you all for your support over this year and for making me feel like my posts have made an impact and a difference. I like to write about things going on in my life and hope that there is someone out there who I can encourage through my experiences. Many of you weren't around when I originally started this blog, so I thought I would share a little bit about myself through 25 random facts about me!

1. Cereal is my favorite food -- I could eat it every day and be perfectly happy.
2. I love country music.
3. I'm a runner and have been since I was 12. Running is therapeutic to me.
4. My favorite shows are Gilmore Girls and Friends. I still watch the reruns all the time.
5. I'm currently 17 weeks pregnant with my first child. :)
6. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism when I was 11 years old.
7. I love coffee! Now that I'm pregnant, I only drink decaf, but I still love the taste.
8. One of my favorite activities is going on walks with my husband and my dog.
9. My mom is my best friend and always has been.
10. I'm extremely organized and basically live by my planner.
11. My husband and I have been married for a little over a year and a half.
12. Our dog Cedric is like our child -- he is very spoiled and loved!
13. I graduated from the University of West Georgia in 2011 with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration: Concentration Management and Marketing.
14. I'm red headed, blue-eyed, fair-skinned and left-handed -- basically one big recessive gene!
15. I have a passion for missions and children.
16. I genuinely enjoy eating healthy foods and staying active.
17. On the same note, my downfall is sweets. I am a true chocoholic.
18. I currently work for Land Rover as a cashier and accounts payable clerk.
19. I've lived in Georgia my whole life, but often get mistaken for a Yankee.
20. I'm not very athletic but I have tried tap, jazz, ballet, softball, and tennis over the years.
21. My dream is to one day work for a Christian non-profit and have a job that truly helps make a difference in people's lives.
22. I love to travel and have been to Jamaica, Mexico, South Korea, and Costa Rica.
23. My favorite place in the world is the beach. It's the place where I feel the most connected to God.
24. I am an Assistant Pastor's wife and our family is very active in ministry and church life.
25. It's very hard for me to give up on something. I put everything I have into the things that I do and the people who I love. I will fight hard to make those things and relationships work.

Again, I genuinely appreciate all the support and hope you continue to follow and be encouraged by my story. If you have anything in particular that you would like me to write about, please let me know! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a lefty, too! I love your blog! Congrats on one year! I just started my own , so I hope to be able to keep it up as well as you have with yours! :)

    www.runningwithrandom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for another lefty! Haha. Thank you! I've started to really enjoy writing again and this blog has been fun for me to keep up with. I will definitely check out your blog! :) Stick with it and have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete