Friday, February 20, 2015

Let Me REintroduce Myself -- Blog Challenge!

Well hello there! My name is Brittany and I would like to welcome you to my blog. I started this blog almost 2 years ago and it's been a fun space for me to explore my love of writing, as well as, share my life with you all. When I started this blog, I was a newlywed living in a basement apartment in Atlanta with my husband and fur baby, Cedric. I was working a full time job and learning how to be a wife, as well as, manage a home. I was in that awkward post-college phase trying to figure out who I was and what I wanted my future to look like. Since then, my husband and I have purchased our first home, moved to an Atlanta suburb, and started a family. I spent last year navigating the ropes of cooking, decorating a home, commuting to my job and preparing for motherhood. And now, well my life looks more different than it ever has, but in the best way! I am currently a new mom, pastor's wife, part-time worker, church member, daughter, and friend...just trying to balance it all! I wanted to reintroduce myself as I spend more time writing and giving more attention to this blog. As you can see, my life has changed and progressed over time and I have the same hopes for this blog. I love writing and sharing my life with ya'll and am excited to continue that this year!

I wanted to start off my blog revival with a fun 31 Day Blog Challenge. My sister-in-law sent me this link and I thought it was pretty cool. So over the next 31 days, I am going to be writing and participating in this blog challenge. Yes, I'm aware that it says March 2013...but just ignore that! So if you are interested, just keep reading and I'll be sure to answer each of these questions over the next 31 days!



5 Random Facts About ME:

1. I would live off of chocolate and coffee if I could. Dark chocolate and a tall skinny vanilla latte to be specific.

2. I was nervous about having a little BOY. I am a girl, so I feel like I know girls. But boys, not so much. The day I met my son, Grayson, my life changed forever. I never knew I could love someone so much. That little boy has me wrapped around his little finger and more in love than ever before. I am so excited to have a son!

3. My husband and I were good friends for a year before we started dating -- I highly recommend it! :)

4. I am very interested in health and fitness. I stink at most sports and have little hand-eye coordination, but I love running, hiking, and the elliptical.

5. I am a Christian and am very active at my church. My husband is an assistant pastor and youth pastor and I love helping him with his ministry, but I am still figuring out exactly where I fit into it all.






No comments:

Post a Comment