Monday, February 23, 2015

Blogging Challenge Days 2-4

Well, I've already completely slacked! I didn't post at all over the weekend, but I plan on getting back on track this week with my blogging challenge! Today I am going to answer the questions for days 2-4.

2. Favorite Quote -- "Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.”   ― Ida Scott Taylor

I love this particular quote because I am a worrier and I tend to overanalyze most things. I critique the past and struggle to move forward while also worrying so much about the future that I can't enjoy the present. This quote is a beautiful reminder to focus on the present which I tend to need reminding of.

3. What makes you happy? Well this question could be very long if I answered it fully. Lots of things make me happy! Dessert before the main course, going running on a fall day, the beach, and someone making me feel special all qualify as answers. But the first thing that popped in my mind as I read this question was my family. My family's life is pretty hectic, so any time I am spending uninterrupted quality time with my husband, son, and puppy I am very happy! They are my happy place without a doubt.

4. Best Childhood Memory -- While this may seem cliché, one of my favorite and best childhood memories was going to Disney World! I went with my family when I was in 7th grade and it was one of my favorite family trips. I have such good memories from that trip and still remember it really well. It was such a fun and magical place despite the fact that I was already 13 years old. I absolutely loved Disney World! I remember taking pictures with the characters, riding every single ride, and spending the evenings playing cards and laughing with my mom, dad, brother, uncle, aunt, and cousin. My family was in a really good place at that time and the memories we made on that trip were unforgettable (in the best way!).

Well that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment