Friday, February 27, 2015

Blogging Challenge -- Days 5-8

Good Morning! I'm continuing the blogging challenge with days 5-8 ! Hope everyone has had a great week of snow and ice (at least here in Atlanta). I personally am ready for the warmer weather and the time change. Come on, spring! Have an awesome weekend, everyone and hope you enjoy this post.

5. Favorite Movies You Never Get Sick of Watching -- Twister & Titanic. Yep, 90's and old school. I have watched each of these movies countless times and they never get old. It doesn't help that they both come on TV all the time and I still manage to get sucked in.

6.Your Last Random Act of Kindness -- Two years ago, I chopped off my long hair and donated it to Locks of Love to be made into a wig for a cancer patient. It was a really neat experience and very rewarding knowing I was going to help someone in need. I would have loved to meet the person the wig ended up going to!

7. What's Your Dream Job? For years, I have always said my dream job would be working for a non-profit doing some type of marketing. I have a degree in business marketing and management and I would love to utilize that more. Also, I always wanted a job that made a difference and impacted people's lives. At the end of each day, I would like to know my job and where I'm investing my time made a difference in someone's life and not just their wallet.

8. Biggest Pet Peeve -- My biggest pet peeve is probably people complaining about something, but doing nothing to fix it. I am a doer and a fixer. I am proactive about what I want and I go after it. Sometimes I struggle to understand people who constantly gripe about an issue, but do nothing to change it. I believe we are all in control of our own lives and we have the power to achieve whatever we want. If you want it, go after it and make it happen!






No comments:

Post a Comment