Monday, June 16, 2014

Lately

Lately, I have been enjoying summer. I have had many lazy days.

Lately, my life has slowed down and I love it. I've been able to breathe and take everything in.

Lately, there has been a lot of talk of the future. My fear of change is once again revealed.

Lately, I've been praying a lot. I've really been relying on God, realizing I can only do so much and the rest is in His control.

Lately, God have given me peace. He has given me joy. He is guiding me through the tunnel where I can't quite see what's ahead, step-by-step He's getting me through it. I'm learning to trust.

Lately, I've come to the conclusion that if you really want something, you will make it happen or at least die trying. All excuses will fall and true determination will come through...if you really want it. If you really want it, nothing will keep you from it. If something is keeping you from it, maybe you don't really want it.

Lately, I've been able to spend time with friends. I'm so thankful for so many of my friendships. I leave feeling encouraged and always have a blast. Laughing with them is so good for my soul.

Lately, I've let go of control. Like it was actually mine to begin with...

Lately, I've accepted the fact that I can only give so much to different relationships and the rest is on that person. I'm content knowing I'm giving my best and the ball is in their court. I realize that not all good things last forever.

Lately, I've taken a lot of walks. I've spent a lot of time outside, with my family. Those are the moments I cherish.

Lately, I'm reminded that everything in life isn't perfect. And that's okay.

Lately, I'm embracing what's ahead of me and letting go of what's behind me, whether that be people, places, or stages of life. I realize new doesn't always have to be bad.

Lately, I look forward to the future. And I'm excited. Although it's the unknown, I do know that the best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment